Wednesday 31 August 2016

The learning problem

I would like to write about artificial intelligence, since, having failed to achieve a sufficient academic grade and done a lot of reading that I was unable to synthesize, I will document my own learning process as a cognitive one, hoping that this could be developed to an algorithm where parallel processors and quanta chips are able to emulate real multi-processing and neo-thinking.
I am one who learns by copying basically and I do not consider myself a very sharp person, my thinking skills might have been reduced through lack of practice, and, my memory is lost as I age.
Is common sense all that common? My belief is that this is possible, nonetheless there are still a lot of barriers are scientists for reasons of being as human as we are can manage to develop so much in a career or a lifetime, therefore whilst there appears to be a lot of theory and programming resources available, there is hugely under-utilized potential. Is it just a money problem?
Further reading
1. The learning curve, as learning varies with experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment